Friday, January 26, 2007

Waiter, there is a FLY in my soup!!!!

.: Morning breakfast :.


.: WarNing! Eat at your own PeriL! :.

Yep, there was a LIZARD in our refreshments during NTR Class B in the morning! A lot of girls were squealing away and the guys tried to act macho by knocking at it outside the box. KY tried to use a penknife to poke at it... but it was done outside the box...

Btw, this is not KY.
JT was assisting me in photographing the event... Thanks! :D

KY, if you are reading this, no use lah!!!!! U shld put your hand INSIDE the box n poke it, not knock with the penknife outside the box! HAHAHA!

When my dad saw the pics, he asked, "How come they are serving lizards for breakfast? Must have tasted nice and squishy."

I think this must have been a "nutritious" meal, since it was served during Nutrition class!..
~*Hmmmm....... Let me calculate the fat content, carbohydrate value and protein amount in that STINKING LIZARD!!!!~*

.: YuMmY! :.

Oh yea, if you thought I lost my appetite over this, you're wrong... On the contrary, I had a heavy lunch consisting of chicken chop and cream of mushroom! *Weeeeee!!!*

No comments: