Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Going, going, gone!

Today was another round of class for the 1st week. Not much happening so I'll just add in some pics for COM 242.

We had to choose our topics to present and it was a mad rush for those who submitted their name list by a millisecond late as their wanted topics were already chosen! Talk about the need for speed! Haha! :P

Chiong ah! Chiong ah!!

"And Marshall McLuhan shall be presented by.... "

I've also a short video about the whole rush but I have no idea how to upload videos... Sorry! Will figure a way out when I learn more about blogger!

And today's sunset.....

Sunset on 17th January 2007


I really apologize about the 2 previous sunsets... The pics are 3 years old! But if you want to catch great sunsets, catch them when the day was unbearably hot in the afternoon! And this year with the El-Nino, I think there will be some really Hot Days!


Cheers and Enjoy the pics!



2 comments:

Melissa said...

Nice sunset pics! I love sunsets :) Oh yes, mad rush for topics today during class! O_O What a sight. Haha.

Velvet Eden said...

Mel mel! yes... I've added new pics of sunsets. But the 2004 were the best pics.. uber hot year, esp in May - June season! I think my blog is becoming a sunset forecast photoblog! lol :P