Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Rain in Spain falls mainly on the Playground!

Wanted to place some sunsets pics but it was flooding around 5pm instead! And it was hot in the afternoon!

So no sunsets.. but pics of floods! Surprisingly, the flood was so bad at the nearby playground but the kids still had a good time jumping in the murky waters. Reminds me of Vivocity, where the pond on the 3rd Level has "turned" into a swimming pool, with no chlorine-pump system. EWWW!!

<: Joker trying to pull his friend into the "swimming pool" :>

Okay, there were no kids in the pic..
By the time the camera took a clear shot, the kiddos went home for dinner... Dang!


.: CaR In FLooD :.

Hope for Good weather tmr!


4 comments:

Renhao said...

Seems you've found a new love for blogging, as Ryan informed me. That's always nice to hear as a veteran blogger (ah what nonsense haha). Bit late, but since this is the latest post I shall put it here... your butterfly pic was beautiful. Have you never thought of entering it into competitions before? Looks nice to me, might stand a chance. Who knows man? :)

Velvet Eden said...

Hey Renhao!

Nice to hear from you! The butterfly pic was one of my 1st pics that I took with the Canon A80 - it was a new digicam back in 2004~!

I was thinking about competitions but no matter what, i still lag in knowledge in photography.. Not to worry.. I will still put up pics for you all!

Thanks for dropping by! Cheers!

dalinadaud said...

hey daph!! i really like your pictures. I think photography is a great talent to have. Being able to see the world from a totally different perspective huh..Keep it up!! And thanks a lot for helping me get that txtbook...
Cya in skool....

Velvet Eden said...

Hey Dalina!

I've put a pic of us on Friendster.. do check it out! I've called you DeeSkyWalker!

Yep, you're welcome about the book!
Now where is that $50 you promised for that MaGic Trick? Rem.. Con artists wear lifts in their shoes... I wear heels! Hahaha :P